Mountain West Funding commercial equipment lease and finance company has emerged as a national leader in providing leases and loans on equipment to thousands of businesses nationwide. As a full-service equipment finance company with over twenty years of experience, we understand that your business needs cost-effective resources to acquire equipment fast and easy while keeping a competitive edge. Our equipment financing programs are designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for a quick turnaround. Our “Express Financing Program” offers funding up to $150,000 with minimal processing requirements and same-day approvals.
With our streamlined process, we offer fast approvals and timely funding for your suppliers. Our credit knowledge and resources allow us to secure financing for businesses of any size or industry. Whether you are an established business looking for competitive commercial rates or a start-up enterprise looking to conserve cash flow we can help.
If you are an end-user looking to acquire equipment or a vendor looking for a finance company to support your products, we can help. Let our experienced staff tailor the most flexible and cost-efficient program to meet your needs. Please call our leasing services at (877) 474-4402 ext. 1 to help guide you through the entire finance process from filling out an application to the funding of your lease.
We look forward to earning your business!
- Our experience in warehouse lending allows us to offer the lowest rates in the industry.
- Our rates are guaranteed for 90 days at time of approval (OAC).
- Minimal or no down payments on most programs.
- Flexible terms from 24-60 months on most types of equipment.
- No principal guarantee financing (available for larger companies)No Hassle Financing
- We only require a simple one page application for financing up to $150,000.
- No fees or obligations when submitting an application.
- Our experienced representatives will quote you a payment within hours and arrange for funding within days.
- Full-service staff which will handle all aspects of your financing including documentation and coordination with vendors